We get a lot of questions in our travels and on forums, and they're not just about lithium batteries. We get questions about all sorts of RV power related issues and inm these pages we hope to share some of what we've learned.
Below is my mud map of prospective articles. Those that are brown are completed - just click the link to read. The others are waiting for me to find some scratching time ...stay tuned.
- Testing your solar panels
- Do you need more solar panels, or is your cabling not up to scratch?
- Connecting your solar panels in series or parallel - what's the difference?
- Advantages and disadvantages of connecting panels in parallel
- Advantages and disadvantages of connecting panels in series
- Can you mix different sizes of panels?
- Semi flexible panels - do they work?
- What to look for when buying panels
- Cleaning panels
- Beware the cockatoos!
- How big does it need to be?
- What do the sizings mean and what do they look like?
The advance of technology is based on making it fit in so that you don't really even notice it, so it's part of everyday life. - Bill Gates